Whether you need professional musical instrument repair services for your violin, viola, cello, or you are a Chinese Music enthusiast in need of a quick fix on your Erhu, Harmony Music Company offers a wide range of services in Hong Kong to fit your needs. From tuning, soundpost adjustment, to peg work, bridge replacement and instrument maintenance, we dedicate ourselves to learning and providing the best care we can for our customers.
With our large variety of musical instruments for sale, we also invested about caring and repairing techniques for different types of musical instruments to ensure the quality of each product. Here are a few examples of the services we provide:
Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass and other Musical Instruments:
1. String Installation and Tuning
2. Placement of new bridge, sound post or peg
3. Repair cracked instrument
4. Restore neck, belly, back and fingerboard
5. Fit up peg, endpin, nut and saddle
6. Repair bow and restore bow hair
Chinese and Oriental Musical Instruments:
1. Repair cracks on various areas of the instruments
2. Cover new skin on Hu-Qins
3. Restore head, top, belly and back
4. Fit up and replace peg, fret, nut and saddle
5. Repair and tuning Sheng, Paigu, Yunluo
Our experienced technicians are experts at repairing musical instruments and have repaired countless pieces over the years. They have the knowledge, accessories and professional tools necessary to your service needs. Due to our technicians’ professional service and fair rate, our repairing department is hugely popular and trusted by professionals, teachers and student alike.
Interested in our repair services? Please fill in this Repair Inquiry Form and email us at email@example.com with a close-up photo of the instrument. Our repair specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
AddressBlk D - F, 1/F, Honland Bldg
108-118 Prince Edward Rd W, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
(MTR Prince Edward Station Exit C2)
Building Entrance on Portland Street
Opening HoursMon - Fri 10:00AM - 8:00PM
Sat 10:00AM - 7:30PM
Sun 10:30AM - 5:00PM